The HSRC Advisory Board serves to assist in the identification of strategies and program direction for the UNC Highway Safety Research Center. The board meets once a year to review the Center’s strategic plan, review progress for the year and discuss future direction.
- Dr. Herb Garrison — Chair
- Director, Eastern Carolina Injury Prevention Program, Greenville
- Dr. Alice Ammerman
- Director, Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Dr. Jo Anne Earp
- Professor, Health Behavior/Health Education, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Dr. Edd Hauser, P.E.
- Director, Transportation Policy Studies, UNC-Charlotte
- Dr. Richard F. Pain
- Transportation Safety Coordinator, Transportation Research Board
- Dr. Nagui Rouphail
- Director, Institute for Transportation Research & Education, N.C. State University
- Dr. Carol W. Runyan
- Director, Injury Prevention Research Center, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Mr. John F. Sullivan III
- Division Administrator, Federal Highway Administration
Ex Officio Members
- Mr. David Harkey, P.E.
- Director, UNC Highway Safety Research Center